Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We started the summer off with a trip to Shasta Lake to go houseboating. We went with some of my college friends. It was great to see everyone and with all their kids. On our house boat we had the Weaver family, who brought us all together, the Dallin's, the Freedmans's and us. We had three babies and lots of toddlers but it worked out really well.

The Dallin family consisting of Nate, Lisa, Beckham, and baby on the way.
Jonathan and Leanne Freedman.
The man who put this trip together, Brent.
Emily Weaver had this great idea for all the ladies to go swimming, it turned to be the highlight of the trip. The men were stuck with all the kids while we took our girl moment.
Lisa cheating using the fins.
Ready, set, and go.

This was were Noah parked most of the trip.
After a couple days we looked a little hammered.
The three babies playing, we should of thought of this the first day.
Swimming around.
Parks really likes watermelon.




1 comment:

juli said...

Roman,
I was looking at Matt and Heather Nickel's blog and saw a link to troy's so I thought I'd check out the children. I then saw the link to yours and I couldn't believe that your friends with Johnathan Freedman. It's got to be the same one I knew from NY. Alexis and I use to baysit him and his siblings! Isn't the church great- its a small world! love ya you have a beautiful family, Juli Pond