Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

This year we decided that we were all going to dress up. Noah during this time has been fascinating with Peter Pan and so we did it. Noah was a perfect little Peter Pan who is only allowed to fight Captain Hook with his sword and not Wendy nor tinkerbell. Lucy was tinkerbell, I was Wendy and Roman was Captain Hook. At first I couldn't believe I was going to be out and about and see everyone in a night gown but I saw how excited Noah was with us all being dressed up I put my own pride aside and loved every moment with my family.
Roman really played a great Captain Hook.
Lucy's wings I think were bigger then her.
With dressing up for trunk or treat at church I also wore my costume at Noah's school and all of Halloween night at a party. That Night gown got to see the town. Here is Noah's preschool class. I loved helping out and seeing all the cute costumes. We do it for them.
THe kids dressed up the moms as mummies. All the kids of the mom's, Noah included got scared and cried. I guess they did not like seeing everyone wrap up their moms.
Popping for apples.

My Peter Pan, I hope he never grows up, I love you.
We went to Bishops Pumpkin farm and picked out our pumpkin, petted the animals, enjoyed carmel apples, rode the train around the farm, and watched a pig race. By the way the pigs are still at my house and they go everywhere with us. Noah's imagination will not let them stay at the farm.






2 comments:

Thayer said...

I love when family's dress up in themes, way to go, and what better excuse to stay in your jammies all day :)

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

I love your adorable costumes! Noah is the cutest Peter Pan ever and little Lucy is darling as Tinkerbell! Ahhhh! I wish I could have seen everyone in person with those precious costumes on...You and Roman look pretty fabulous too! Thanks for posting the cute pictures so that I can enjoy!! So sweet!