Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Bella Lynn

Introducing Bella Lynn! She was born 10-5-10 at 5:27 am. She was born at 7 lbs and 18 1/2 inches. We checked into the hospital monday night and I was induced and my contractions came on slowly but by morning I was ready and I pushed on only one contraction and out came Bella. My biggest baby. She came right to me and when they took her away to wash is when she started to cry. The kids loved her and Lucy could not stop saying her name and wanting to hold her. we are so grateful for all our friends and family that have helped us out throughout the whole pregnancy and my first week home. Thank you













10 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! She looks so sweet and cute! And so much like one of your kids! I can see the family resemblance! I loved that this time...when Cade was born and I thought he looked so much like one of ours. Glad you survived this pregnancy! We haven't caught up since I moved, but I've heard you had a ROUGH time!

Congrats!

Angela Henderson said...

Congrats, She is beautiful. I hope one day we can all see each other again, and meet your kiddos in person. You look so great! You dont even look like you just delievered a baby. WHatever!!! Such a cute family!

sher said...

Bella Lynn~ LOVE it! I love that she went to you before starting to cry...those mean nurses stealing her away from mom :) You look fabulous as always. Wish we lived closer to take big brother ans sister for a few playdates. Hope all is well.

Hawks said...

SO CUTE!!!

. said...

Cat she is adorable.....I love her, and you! Can't wait to come up there and meet her in person and see you! Lots of love to you my friend! Miss you!

mmbateman said...

Congratulations Cat and Roman! You have such a darling little family. So fun to keep up and see these beautiful on your blog. :) ~Aunt Marie

mmbateman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janellemc said...

She is beautiful! So glad Lucy is enjoying being a big sis!

merilee said...

Congratulations to you! She is so cute!! I love keeping up with you through your blog...even though I haven't met you Catherine, I feel like I know you. I had a great time with Beth at the sisters retreat in Vegas. Hugs to all!!

Brad and Michelle Peterson said...

Congrats on the new babe. She is beautiful. Hope you are doing well and recovering. You look great in the pictures.